About this Fund
The ideal candidate for this scholarship has to be officially enrolled in a 4-year university in a Ghanaian public university. Preference will be given to students who are able to demonstrate serious financial need as well as good academic performance or track record.
If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
What the Scholarship Entails
Every Scholar would have the following privileges:
- Full semester tuition paid on your behalf to your university every semester
- Mentorship from top students abroad
- Mentorship from Sponsor of this scholarship.
- Guidance on applying for jobs and internships
Requirements for Application
- Fill the application online here: https://forms.gle/6fQAcBJPf9KiAEAT7
- A referral from a teacher is required. Please let them send the referral to email@example.com
- Transcripts/Report cards from previous semester(s)
- You are required to submit responses to the essays listed below in the online application.
Please answer all of the following questions in a single word document or PDF and upload it in the online application. Please respect the word limit.
- How have you been financing your college education? [75 words]
- Why should we consider your application for this scholarship? [100 words]
- Pick a controversial problem on college campuses and suggest a solution. [150 words max]
- Describe your most meaningful achievement and how it relates to your field of study and your future goals. [250 words max]
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? [100 words max]
- What do you consider to be the single most important societal problem? Why? [250 words max]
- Choose a book that has affected you deeply and explain why. [250 words max]
How to Answer thee Essay Questions
Be thoughtful. Don’t rush. Take your time to understand what the questions are. Write a draft and keep editing till you feel that it reads right to you. We hope you enjoy applying.