The ideal candidates for this scholarship have to be officially enrolled in a Junior High School in Ghana. Preference will be given to students who are able to demonstrate severe financial need as well as a good academic track record.
If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
What the Scholarship Entails
Every Young Star Junior Scholar would have the following privileges:
- Full semester tuition paid on your behalf to your school every term
- Mentorship from Sponsor of this scholarship.
- Books and supplies provided.
How to Apply
- Option 1: Fill the application online here: https://forms.gle/AqNow9gfLvn1uPHJ8
- Option 2: Email your essays to email@example.com
- Transcripts/Report cards from previous semester(s)
Please answer all of the following questions in a single word document or PDF and upload it in the online application. Please respect the word limit.
- How have you been financing your education? [75 words]
- Why should we consider your application for this scholarship? [100 words]
- Pick a problem in your community and write about how you will solve that problem. [150 words max]
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? [100 words max]
- Choose a book that has affected you deeply and explain why. [100 words max]
How to Answer thee Essay Questions
Be thoughtful. Don’t rush. Take your time to understand what the questions are. Write a draft and keep editing till you feel that it reads right to you. We hope you enjoy applying.